- 1 design structure option
- Up to 20 pages
- Mobile responsive
- Fully GDC & QCC compliant
- Social media integration
- Powerful analytics
- Produced in 2 weeks from the supply of your content (images and written copy)
What's the process of creating my new website?
Once we've established which is the best option for you, we commence:
- Sign contract and pay deposit
- You complete the SS4D survey document to understand your audience and the key objectives of the website
- SS4D provide links to a DropBox account where you upload: Written content, logo graphics, brand guidelines, social media login details, domain login details for existing website, team photos and any stock images you wish to use (stock images used by SS4D are billed in addition).
- We provide the design of the initial structure for you to agree
- The site is built
- The website is given to you to review and we invoice a further 25%
- Your website amends are made, where required
- Website is signed off and we invoice the final 25%
- Website goes live.
- Squarespace is a template system and as such not every design request can be fulfilled. If you have specific design requests we can design and build a bespoke website. These typically start at around £5,000.
- Additional pages will result in an upgrade of the Squarespace platform to a business account and this price can fluctuate depending on the state of the US dollar.
- Additional pages cost £40 per page and development time is £60 per hour to apply content.
- Please note we can deliver a new website in 2 weeks once the assets and written content has been provided. Delay in providing the assets for us will obviously delay the project deadline. In exceptional cases, we retain the right to terminate the contract without refunding your deposit if you fail to provide assets and a timely review of the website.
- We can add Google Analytics to your website and will require relevant code or access to your account to set this up. Standard price is £50.
- Additional time spent outside of the production contract is recorded at an hourly rate of £60 per hour.
- Social We Talk (SS4D) will retain ownership of the website content until invoices have been paid. Failure to pay the final balance will result in the website being removed from the internet.
- Does not include annual Squarespace charge